Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Fall, Everyone!

Hooray for Fall! We are loving it!



News around here.

Well, I turned 30...yikes!

Eric and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. Hooray! Man, I love that guy!


We went a real live family vacation. It was amazing fun! We headed up North to check out the "North Shore" Minnesota style, which is along Lake Superior. It is an amazing little pocket of the world. there are light houses, miles and miles of beautiful rocky shore line with pine and birch forests that stretch right to the edge of the water, and all this dotted with darling little harbor towns. Most of our activites for the week involved relaxing and skipping rocks on the water:










Whitney happily throwing rocks








the Fam by SplitRock Lighthouse



Kerrie and the lake


Whitney and Eric, Gooseberry Falls



Calvin and Mom in near Grand Portage.




Calvin and Lake Superior


And later this month....
Happy Blessing Day for baby Calvin. Hooray! We are so grateful to have Calvin in our family.



the end.

11 comments:

Robyn said...

I adore that picture of you and Calvin. You look amazing. What a darling family you have. Blog more often, would ya?

Nelly said...

I don't leave comments very often, but I just had to so you would know how proud I am of you for posting pics! ;) I love seeing your cute kiddos. We miss you guys. You just might have inspired me to update my blog (maybe!:) Calvin is SO CUTE!

Matt and Kirsten said...

oh Calvin is scrumptious!!!

katherine said...

so cute! what pretty photos! love you all!

Heather said...

Happy 30th Birthday and Happy 9th Anniversary! Good things, good things! Love your family and wish Calvin and Bradford could be baby buddies! XO!

*Leslie* said...

Beautiful pictures! Did you get a new camera, you do great work! Looks like lots of fun. Happy BDay and Anniversary! Your family is beautiful!!!

April Annie said...

Happy 30th Cousin. DANG, your kids are so stinkin cute! Please have about 12 more!!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

I don't know how I have missed this cute post until now, but what amazing pics! It looks like such a fun place! And I just had to say thanks so much for the sweet lunch you made for the kiddos today. They were so excited to eat it! That was so completely thoughtful of you, and it meant a lot to me. Thanks for being stinkin' wonderful!

Erekson's said...

I love it! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Your little guy is super cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We miss you!

melissa said...

Baby Calvin is adorable! I love kerrie's hair!

Megan said...

Looks like a great time. Calvin looks like such a cutie--just like the others:)