Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Semi-Annual Post....

Here is an update from everyone:

Sterling is all grown up (sniff...sniff...). He is six and the big man on kindergarten campus.
He is sporting his SPAM shirt. Austin, MN is where all the magic happens.
Kerrie and Whitney are lovely princessess and we are amazed with them each day. Whitney experienced nursemaid's elbow for the first time last week. Eric was at the hospital so we used the help from our gallant friends who came and helped us in the night, and then a firm eyes-closed twist from mom in the morning and her arm was good as new. For those of you who have had kids with this you can nod your heads and grimace with me. For those of you who have not had kids with this you can yawn with boredom and move on the next picture.






Calvin and Hobbes.
Calvin has two front bottom teeth and if you get too close to him he will bite you. First he will smile at you with an irresitable sparkly eyed smile and then he will bite you. hard.


Not pictured: I am wearing a bright cheery spring shirt in hopes that this will bring on some thaw. This morning though we heard birds singing in all their glory and it was wonderful! Eric is irresistable too, like Calvin, and I am grateful for him.

10 comments:

Robyn said...

Cutest cutest kids. You should post more often :)

Nelly said...

Ah, so cute! I love the new pics. ;)

Heather said...

Yay for another semi-annual post! I love these little glimpses into your life and seeing how your kids have grown. Sterling looks like a teenager. Glad you are all well and happy. Please post more!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Oh my gosh...your kids are so grown up and SO CUTE!!! Kerrie and Whitney's hair....Are you kidding me?!!? SO beautiful!! Calvin is adorable and Sterling is a little boy :( I'll always remember him as a little cabbage patch doll baby looking at me over the bench at church. Love you guys!

*Leslie* said...

Your girls have the GREATEST hair, it is soo pretty! I can't imagine anyone as cute as Calvin would bite...good luck with that! Thanks for posting - it makes me smile.

Nicole said...

NO!! Tell Calvin to stop growing. He has changed so much. It makes me super sad we aren't closer.

melissa said...

Your kids are all looking huge! I love the girls' hair! Hope you thaw out soon, but I wouldn't count on it! We had snow down here in Richmond last week (what!?!) The next day was 80 or something. Oh VA springs. Crazy. I'd love more pics of your house!

Hollands said...

your kids are so cute. Whitney's hair, cute little Calvin, not to mention Sterling and Kerrie. Oh I miss you guys.

Erekson's said...

wow your kids are growing up so big. And your little guy is so beautiful. Miss you a lot

Nicole said...

I think it's time for another semi-annual post. Not that I have room to talk, but you are better than me!!