Hello all. We are dusting off the cobwebs from our blog and finally posting about some of the latest events.
We moved...and we are in LOVE with Minnesota. It is so fun to have a house and yard to call our own.
We were very grateful to have all that help from the Cannon family and from the Indiana Felts:
Here are the kiddos after the 12 hour drive to Minnesota. Laurie did amazing things to entertain some sleep deprived and anxious kids, (and their anxious and sleep deprived mother.) hooray, our new house! I am sorry to say that I don't really have any pictures of our house.
Eric's hours seem wonderful to us after intern year yuckiness and we have been using his new found free time out exploring all the great things to do and places to go around us. We really are loving it here.
And, here are the kiddos awaiting the arrival of our latest addition: They are holding their bears from their great-grandparents that they got when they were born.
Calvin Kent Cannon! Born Aug. 10 at 6:08 AM, weighing 9 lb. 11 oz. and healthy, cute and wonderful. We are very grateful to have him come join our family.
We have also been very grateful to have had my mom here (she is pretty much the best ever) and for all the help and love of the amazing people we are surrounded by here.
Man, life is good. We hope that this blog finds you all well and happy.
14 comments:
yeah! good to hear a little update. calvin looks like a sweet baby and a big boy! yesterday we went to a lake and i was thinking how fun it would have been to have you guys there, too. but, it sounds like you are loving your new home! that's great! have fun ;)
Oh my word! So much going on for you! I can't believe how grown up your kids are after two years. I barely recognize them. And YAY for Calvin Kent! What a cute baby and name. I want to hear more details of how everything went and is going. I'm calling you today!
What the heck--I don't even know if I knew you were pregnant. Blog more often, would ya? Eric pulls of the facial hair quite nicely. Your kids are adorable!
What a sweet little guy! Wow, I can't believe how old Whitney looks now!
Glad you are loving life in MN! Glad you have your man back in your life!!
YEA!! oh congratulations! he is here! that is so exciting! best news all day, for sure! i hope that you get all settled in and feeling well!! and please, tell eric to shave his face. love you all so much!!!
Ok, Andrea. Remember me? Cami Rush from the University Village ward? It seems like every time I check your blog you've either moved or had a new baby! Congratulations on both!!! The kids are adorable and I'm happy for you and your new home! Keep in touch!
yeah!!! So glad he is finally here and holy cow what a big boy, he beat Brock! can't wait to talk to you!
Yeah! Congrats! Our little guy was born the day before your little guy! So sweet!
1- It totally made my day to see that you have a new blog post!
2- Love Eric's mustache look. haha
3- Big fat congratulations on the arrival of Calvin! I love how he is flexing his baby muscles in the photo. You all must be feeling so blessed these days- so many good things going on in your lives. I'm so happy for all of the Cannons!
Congratulations! I love the victory pose! I can't wait to see more Calvin pics and some house pics!
You Cannons make cute babies! PLEASE blog more often and put up pictures of your house! It was fun to talk to you today, sorry I had to go in order to solve the "bus situation" Bleh.
He is sooo cute! I can hardly belive you have 4 kids - what a wonder woman! I love Eric's mustache, sure wish he'd make that permanent. HOpe your sleep deprivation ends sooner than later :) Love you to pieces!
Karen and I took the boys out to the park this afternoon and I had been thinking, "man, we sure miss the cannon's!"
Congratulations on all counts! I remember talking to your mom and she was telling me how much you loved to go out on YOUR porch:)
How is Sterling liking Kindergarten?
Take care :)
Andrea! I am loving your cute blog! I love that picture of Calvin. It looks like he is just yelling "Hooray--I am here!" And the picture of Eric with a mustache ... at first I thought it was Luigi from Mario Brothers! He should keep that in mind for Halloween ...
Post a Comment