Monday, May 10, 2010

Just another post from the Cans...

I feel like I'm kind of on a roll here with all these posts for 2010...so, here's another update from the world of the Cannons.....
Gwen and I were discussing blogging troubles the other day and we both concluded that we use up all of our "computer time" for the day or for the week or whatever looking at other people's cute blogs...then TIMES UP!..no more time to update our own blog. So, props to everyone out there and their amazingly cute blogs and families. I love you all!

There is no huge news here, just a lot of happy days and normal life.
We are winding down here in Indy and musing on how fast this year has gone. On Friday we are going to officially start packing up the moving boxes and getting serious about this move to Minnesota.
Mother's day was AMAZING and I thank my sweet, I mean burly and gruff, fabulous husband for a wonderful day. He is so thoughtful and our kids are so great! I feel so lucky to be a mom! I also feel so grateful for my own amazing mom who I love.

Whitney has started to say tons of words. She is very demanding and is sort of a wild woman. She yells at me all the time. OUTSIDE!!!! SHOES!!!! CRACKERS!!! DRINK!!!! HURRY IT UP WOMAN!!!! then she looks at me with the hugest, deepest blue eyes ever and melts me into immediate, groveling submission. She is a lot of fun!
Kerrie continues to be our angelic little princess. She is such a calming force here among the crazies. She also has great comedic timing and a funny sense of humor that keeps us all laughing, especially Sterling. Sterling posed this picture all by himself, sooo, I guess enough said about this one. We love our Sterling!


Eric is happy to have his amp and guitar again....he has been missing his fun toys I think. Yup, life is good. (I just wish he was home a little more often to serenade us all....we miss you babe!)


10 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh man, you need to update more because I LOVE to see those cute little curly haired kiddos. What sweeties!

Zip said...

love that picture of Sterling. looking good ;)

*Leslie* said...

Whitney's picture is to die for cute. Sure wish you lived closer, I'd love to see each of your cute kids in action! Good luck with the move, that is exciting! Way to go on updating your blog :)

Matt said...

Dang, your family is cute! I hope your big move goes well...but I'm guessing that you are probably an expert at it by now!?! :)

I'm having a funny memory from high school when my dad would refer to Eric as "Hair" (as in, that boy with the crazy hair)...love it!

katherine said...

ok. darling. your children are so beautiful! and i just love reading your words, i can totally hear you saying it all.

good luck with all your happenings!! love you!

Unknown said...

I am sure you are a fabulous mom as well... Glad life is good.

Les and Margaret said...

I can't believe how your kids are growing up. Good luck with the big move.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Karie looks like a totally different person! I thought Whitney was Karie. Oh how they change so fast! I miss you guys. We're packing up and moving next week too! GOod luck. Doesn't it feel like you were just barely packing and moving a couple weeks ago?

melissa said...

I love the girls' hair! So beautiful! Sterling looks so mature! Thanks for the update!

Erekson's said...

look at your beautiful kids, I'm so glad that you guys moved here, we will miss you! And post your own stuff first then look at other blogs, I want to see more of you guys when you are gone!