Saturday, January 3, 2009

December, November, January

We are back from another adventure to Utah, and we had a GREAT time. We were so grateful to be able to be at Megan's beautiful wedding and to be with family for Christmas. And we are always glad for chances to see our wonderful Utah friends.

Sterling and Kerrie showing off their sweet wedding duds. They were loving being dressed up and seeing Megan be such a beautiful bride.


We were so glad to be able to visit with the Great-Grandparents. Here is Whitney meeting Great Granny Felt

Other trip highlights include: Meeting Courtney and John's darling little baby John (the fourth), Molcasalsa, dates with Eric, and lots and lots of time to play with Grandma and Grandpa C, uncle Bob, Aunt Megan and Aunt Courtney, and many many uncle Jon and Johns.

(sledding with Grandma C)

As for November:
Ode to Nicole and her AMAZING Thanksgiving dinner. My AMAZING sister in law came all the way down from Indiana, single handedly prepared the entire Thanksgiving spread, AND did the dishes. The meal had all the fixin's and was probably the best meal I have ever eaten, every bite was wonderful! We were so glad to see Dave and Nicole and their family and our kids loved playing with the cousins.

(The greatest chef that ever lived: Nicole Felt)

As though Thanksgiving could get any more perfect we had a last minute visit from my AMAZING mom. I love her dearly and it was so great to have her here.
(Kerrie and Kerrie)

January:
Well, no pictures from January yet, just lots of family time, relaxation, and delicious "cocoamotion" hot chocolate so far to report. Eric has this month off still except for a few more interviews. So, we are livin' it up until intern year.


Peace out Napoleon.

9 comments:

Robyn said...

So how come we were both in Utah and didn't see each other?

Ruth Done said...

How cute are your kids? I can't believe how big they are. Sorry we didn't see you on your visit, but I am glad you were able to spend time with your family

ruthandbrendan.blogspot.com

Suzie said...

Kerrie's little red dress is to die for!! Make me one more person you missed you on your trip. How is Max supposed to hit on your daughter??

Courtney said...

I already miss you guys! I wish I could come out there with my mom in a couple weeks but I'm still not very good at the traveling with a newborn thing. We're still trying to recover from our 5 days down in St. George (little John didn't like sleeping in a different place!). Oh well, maybe next time!

*Leslie* said...

Kerrie is gorgeous in that red dress!! We are so glad we got to see you while you were here. Now we're just hoping you land in Utah for residency!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jack. I was so happy to get to see you and that little baby. When you're ready to come back, I'm ready to see you.

Spring said...

Hello there! Long time no see! I found your blog while stalking a few others and I was so excited! Congrats on the new baby and being SO CLOSE to being done with med school! If you are so inclined, check out our family fun at http://aaronspring.blogspot.com/

Jill J said...

Oh I miss your mom and you and your cute family!

April Annie said...

Andrea, you know I think your kids are super cute! Your baby is adorable and you make a fabulous mom. Hope you're doing swell. Can't wait til the next time I get to see you guys.


mattaprilandkids.blogspot.com