Friday, November 14, 2008

Eric and Andrea proudly present....

Whitney Dee Cannon


Whitney was born about a week ago and things are going great. She is eating and sleeping like a champ and we are so grateful she is here in our home! Yea for new babies!!!
Labor was nuts! I went "natural" more for the fun of it than anything else and may I suggest that there are easier, less painful ways to satisfy curiousity or to seek a thrill. Curiousity and fear of epidurals, man....I'm a baby. But WOW, that moment that they held our brand new baby and she cried her first cry made everything so worth it! She weighed 9 lb. 15 oz. and was 20 1/4" long. Our biggest, shortest baby yet. We love her so much!!!! Sterling and Kerrie love her too and we all very peaceful and happy here in the Cannon home. Eric has this time off and he is stabalizing the whole cruise ship here. He is so amazing!


Bringing home the baby:
New big sister
Alternate introductory blog for Whitney:
Family resemblence?

24 comments:

Ruth Done said...

She is so beautiful. I hope everything is going great. What fun to have another baby, and all natural? I finally have my blog up and going.
ruthandbrendan.blogspot.com
congratulations

Kimberly Porter said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all. :) Whitney is beautiful and I LOVE the name!

Robyn said...

Way to go Andrea! I hope recovery is easy for you--I found that it was easier when I went natural (although that baby wasn't anywhere near 9 lbs.!) What a cute, silly family you have.

Becca said...

Welcome to the world, little Whitney!

Woah, she is so beautiful! Way to go, guys!

katherine said...

YEA YEA YEA! i love her, she is so precious, and i love that simply sweet photo of just the two of you! i hope you are well. congratulations cannons!

Megan said...

Congrats! What a beauty! Enjoy her:)
It was so fun to see you a few weekends ago.

Nelly said...

Ahhh, so PRESH! ;) I hope we can see her "in the flesh"- at Christmas. I heard that the flights are cheaper on the 28th (wink, wink)!

Les and Margaret said...

Congratulations! You are one tough Mom to go all natural. She is beautiful. What a great looking family.

melissa said...

congratulations! I love the picture of you and her at the hospital!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love the glasses.

Kate said...

Congratulations dear! Your family is so beautiful and lovely. Good job on the natural (so fun!). You're spunkiness, adventurousness, and curiosity have always been your endearing traits...and I am sure that you are an awesome mom just like you were a fabulous counselor. :-)

Martha said...

Congratulations! I'm glad she's here healthy. And I'm very impressed you did it natural. I think I'll just take your word for it that it's rough!

Karie said...

awwww. She is too cute!! and way to go on doing it naturally! You are my hero. :)

Suzie said...

I LOVE HER!! Where does Dee come from?

*Leslie* said...

She is beautiful, all of your kids are beautiful! I love her name too! I'm so glad everything went well and I'm so jealous that Eric has lots of time to be home with you. I can't wait to meet Whitney in person!

Rufener Family said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! Glad that all is going well! We are so happy for you guys!

Lanes said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! And I think I prefer the alternate intro ;)

Matt and Kirsten said...

Andrea! Once again, you have a beautiful baby! thanks for sharing. I sure hope you guys are doing so well.

Hillary said...

Andrea your kids are so cute and they all look so much alike! Hope all is well with new babe. LLUUVV UUUUU!

Jamie said...

She is gorgeous! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Weed Family said...

Yea, I randomly found your blog! Whitney is a doll, so cute! Congrats again!
Maere Weed

Kristen said...

Congrats!! She is a doll. A BIG doll! Holy cow. Way to go!

Meredith said...

Andrea - she is so beautiful! We miss you so much and hope that things are going well with the little one. How are things at Copeley?

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

Whitney is sooo cute! That's my sister's name, too :)
Congratulations!