Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow, sorry that we have been such lame "bloggers" lately!
We had a great adventure to Utah and it was so great to see so many of our fab friends and extra great family! I feel kind of overwhelmed by the all of the pictures we took and stories we have, so I'll just have to wrap it up by saying that we are so grateful for everyone that we got to see, we love you all, and we had a GREAT trip!
We are also very happy being back here at home in Virginia. We love this place and we will be sad when it is time to leave. Eric has had a light work load so we have had a lot of time to spend as a family. (4th year is SWEET!) Sterling got to play with a turtle down in the creek today, it's always fun to see those critters crawling around. Kerrie starts nursery on Sunday and we can hardly believe it! We found out that we are having another girl (I am due Nov. 11th) and we are super excited to have another baby join our family.
Here are few picutres of late:
I hope this post finds you all happy and well!

Our second annual 4th of July trip to Sandbridge Beach. Do we look hot and miserable, because we were....but we had a great time anyway.



Kerrie enjoying some sweet wheels at Grandma C's house



Reliving the glory days.


Lisa Falls, Little Cottonwood Canyon, with Grandma C.

Grandma Felt and cousins having a prehistoric experience. Sterling went nuts over his cousins he loved seeing them so much. aw, we miss you guys.

Kerrie being her irresistable self

Sterling being his irresistable self, snow sliding up at Brighton. I think he's ready for skis!



7 years, almost to the date, from getting engaged here on Silver Lake, Brighton

Oh "presh"!


11 comments:

Robyn said...

That picture of Eric in his Dan's uniform is the Eric I know! I loved your post, and am sorry we missed each other in Utah. Glad you had a great trip!

Kimberly Porter said...

Good to see you're doing well and congrats on another girl! How fun! Enjoy 4th year because, um, well, residency kinda stinks (at least for us!)

Nicole said...

Well it's about time! We miss you guys too!!

Matt said...

I almost forgot about Eric's Dan's experience! ha! Congrats on the baby girl on the way! How exciting!!!

Sarah H said...

Congratulations. I'm excited for you to have another little girl.

Martha said...

Yeah for an update. And congrats on being pregnant again! I'm so excited for you! Maybe one of these times our schedules will match up so we can see you on a Utah trip. I'm glad you had fun though.

Suzie said...

Holy Crap, you look like a clone of your mom in that last picture! It was fun to spend some time with you! So........When do we set up Max with Kate? Do we wait a couple of years or what?

Les and Margaret said...

I love Eric in his Dan's apron. It brings back lots of memories.

*Leslie* said...

I love all these pictures. I'm so ready for you to come visit again!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh you have kids!! not that that is weird or anything, I just haven't seen you for about five years!!!! so I got to your blog from Suzi's, soooo cute, and soooo fun to see what you guys are up to after so long. Way to go on med school Eric. Keep in touch!

Jamie said...

Yeah! Isn't Utah fabulous?! I love the pictures, we miss your smiling faces!