Thursday, September 18, 2008

I can't believe that it has been almost two months since I last posted! I can't believe that two months has come and gone that fast.
We are looking forward to a very exciting two weeks here, starting today. Well, first it is Suzie's birthday today, AND Eric is in Richmond right now taking step 2 of the Boards. He has been studying in all of his free time for this test for what seems like months and I am so excited for this test to be here and over. After this he will just come home after he is done at the hospital and not have to study etc. YEA! I am coming up with conversation topics for us so we can get in the habit of speaking to each other again.
To celebrate this exciting time we will be spending next weed in Disney World and we are all very, very excited. Sterling can't wait to go to Mickey Mouse's house and Kerrie is excited to meet some princesses.
I'll have my bday in Disney World (the big 28!) and then the next week is our anniversary.
Everything is going great with our upcoming baby and we can't wait to meet her and have her be a part of our family. Sterling will tell you that we are having our baby come after Halloween and then he will ask you where his pumpkin and candy is. We are just so pleased with all of the upcoming events of this fall and feel very happy and blessed.

Eric has started to apply for residency programs which is nuts! He has applied mostly in the North (Michigan, Madison, Mayo etc.) and in the West (Utah, Arizona, California etc.). I am crossing my fingers for Utah, but I think I will be happy pretty much everywhere that he has applied. Let the adventure roll on I guess.

Last weekend we went to Philadelphia and I thought it would be a perfect time to snap some shots for the blog and have a story to tell or something. Well, I got some GREAT photos:




Wow! Sweet shots I know. I'll be going into business soon so I would be happy to take anyone's family photos, or capture your great memories and moments like trips to Philadelphia.

This is us riding the "Ducks" around town. They were these great buses that took you around to all the sights and then turned into a boat that went out onto the Deleware River for more city views. It was really fun, and I felt really brave because I was all by myself with two kids. (That's my excuse for the terrible pictures.)

Other news worthy events include:
*Sterling started preschool and he loves it! I cried the whole way home after dropping him off the first day, but I am doing much better.

*Kerrie and I took a tumble down some stairs which made for an exciting day in the hospital monitoring the baby (routine proceedure after a fall) and x-raying my foot (which was just a sprain.) This was three weeks ago and Kerrie still asks me "Mommy, what happened on the stairs?" " We fall off?" " We ok?"

*Eric is really a hot mama in his scrubs. I can't wait to see more of him after today!

Sterling on his first day of Preschool. Oh! He's all grown up!

Kerrie riding her "hoarsie."

6 comments:

Becca said...

ah, you guys are great. So great. love the pics!

so, yeah, how would that be if we all matched in the same city? SAWEET! we're applying to all the same places and you just never know! Shane's taking the boards tomorrow, so good luck boys!

*Leslie* said...

I am laughing so hard at you right now. I can't wait to book you for my family photo - just incredible! I'm so glad you are all OK after the fall, that is scary. Good luck with everything. I hope hope hope we get you here in Utah!!!

Courtney said...

Yay! I was so excited to see the update. I can't believe Ster is already in preschool and I'm glad you and Kerrie are okay after the tumble. Scary! Sorry I keep missing ya by phone but have a blast in Florida and hopefully we can chat when you guys get back.

Marlo said...

Kerrie got huge (perfect English - I know)! I hope the boards go well and that all is well with the babe, Kerrie, and yourself. My greatest fear is falling down the stairs as a pregnant lady. No joke. So this story does NOT make me feel good.

Martha said...

Yeah for another update. Happy birthday--I was thinking the other day that your birthday was soon but couldn't remember exactly what day. (What day is it?) And your pictures are hilarious! Adam and I were laughing so hard. Sign me up next time you're in Utah. And I'm glad you're OK after your fall.

Cecily R said...

I'm crossing my fingers for Utah TOOOOOO!

Love the Philly shots...AWESOME!

I'm glad you are okay. AFter the fall and after taking Sterling to preschool. It won't make you feel any better (you know, because I'm a total dweeb and stuff), but I cried like a ninny when I dropped Isaac off for his first day of preschool.