Good bye Webbs and Ortons, and so many others!
Ethan and Hayley hugging Sterling goodbye
Sterling and some of the local riff raff, ha ha just kidding
But!....
we are so excited to go on our vacation to Utah our hair is standing on end!
Here we come Utah! See you soon!
11 comments:
So what is the plan now?
I didn't know you were moving back!! Yay! I am excited! Even if you don't want to, you are hereby OBLIGATED to make a play date with me. Notice I said ME. The kids can come too. :)
When are you coming? Where are you going? Do you already have a place? Are you wearing socks (I figured I was already asking a bunch of questions, I may as well throw that one in)??
well, we have a long time yet until we will be the ones graduating and moving on, sorry for the misrep. :)
Cecily,a playdate sounds like a great plan to me! We're still doing time here, 1 to 5 years. And no, I don't even think I own socks. :)
Have fun in UTAH! Maybe we'll catch you guys there....hmmm...gotta see how our schedules work out.
Blast! Why do we never seem to match schedules? We don't come home from Hong Kong until June 26. We're doomed to never seeing you until you move back.
By the way that was Ritz, not Adam.
Hey Andrea, just thought I'd say HI & we miss you guys! Hope you are having a blast in UT - you're totally missing out on 100 degree weather though :)
Tibet!!! It's Pebbles! Wow...I'm so glad I found your blog! I just need your email address now so I can send you an invite to my blog!!!
Tibby, where are you?
Andrea,
Your kids are so cute and it's fun to see your updates! Have a great rest of the summer!
Post a Comment