For one of our adventures we drove up to Gettysburg. AMAZING! I wasn't sure what to expect but it was so amazing to drive around the park and learn about the events that took place there.
That was our practice run drive for the journey to Indiana. We had so much fun visiting the Felts! Nicole is a master chef and a brilliant hostess. It was really neat to see Dave's school/ mad scientist labs. Downtown Indianapolis is very cool, the zoo, we have no doubts, is very cool when the animals are o
We love our family!
The rest of our adventures mostly revolved around watching movies, eating icecream, and other non-adventurous relaxing activites.
The blossoms in Cville right now are gorgeous! Spring here is so amazing!
Here is a picture of little Princess Kerrie, who has recently learned the art of female demands and manipulation. I think she likes to wear this crown around more for status than for dress up.
We are so grateful for both our kids, life is good.
13 comments:
How fun!! Looks like you guys had an awesome break! Glad to see you back! :) Gettysburg really is such a neat place to visit...there are lots of places near Philly that are neat too! Man I'd love to live on the East coast again!
It is great to hear from you again Felts! I would love to live in the East again too--it's amazing how close together things are. And some amazing things to see. Cutie kids!
Wow...you guys are such an adorable family! Cuterz! That children's museum looks super cool. Your kids are getting so big! Fun times! It will be so fun to see you for Gwenny's wedding!!!
Princess Kerrie ROCKS!! I love that kid and I have never even met her. Sniff. Someday I am just going to show up on your doorstep. And then I can go to cool places and play with a real princess.
I LOVE STerling's expression in the last picutre. He is adorable!!
Oh, you all are just too cute! Sounds like you are having so much fun! I can't believe how grown up Nicole and Dave's boys are!!! WOW!
i've always wanted to see Gettysburg! How neat! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
p.s. wait until Kerrie discovers make-up..........
Cecily,
I hope that you show up at my doorstep tomorrow!!!
Cute pics and fun adventures!! Tibby I need your email if you didn't already get an invitation to my blog, because I'm making it private (I got a weird comment). My email is marthabirk@gmail.com. Thanks, Ritz
HOw fun. I could hardly believe you updated your blog - good job. I can't wait to see you in SLC on Thursday - wahoo!! Before my blog went private I had a wierd comment on my blog like you just got (2 up) with almost the exact same wording...strange.
Oh man, i can't believe how big your kids are getting. When the pictures came up Noelle started laughing...she must really miss Kerrie. Hope you are enjoying the spring in C-Ville....we definitely miss it.
your kids are beautiful and i get to see you tomorrow, that makes me happy!
HOLY MOLY! I can't believe you are a momma of two little ones. That is crazy/awesome! :)
I am happy about the blogging world and that I have recently become apart of it!
Very cute! I can't believe how big Kerrie is!!
Post a Comment