Here are some pictures of the birthday king and queen:
Sterling requested a Monsters Inc. birthday and it was great fun! We had a party with his friends, played all afternoon, and ate pizza and cake for dinner. Man, I love birthdays!
Life is extra fabulous right now because Eric has almost no school so he is home all the time, spring is here, Kerrie and Sterling love to play together these days, and all is well!
I am sorry I have been such a slacker on this blog. Leslie, I have been waiting for my reminder phone call!
9 comments:
Chotch! You're back!
Happy Birthday Kiddies!
Whew, we were starting to get worried about you guys. Welcome back. Kerrie is so so cute. Noelle misses her.
Happy bday Sterling and Kerrie! I've been a horrible blogger myself the last month or so. I wish you lived closer so Marian and Kerrie could play (really so that you and I could play!).
Happy happy birthday to your kiddies!! As always, they are ADORABLE. You should post more just to add more pictures of them...and I KNOW you take them!!!!!!!
yea, thanks for posting! um, i love the picture of the fam up top, where you are looking over a table or something, that is darling and just so happy!
So so good to catch up!! Happy Birthday to every body!! We love and miss y'all!!
I'm getting so used to your slacking blogging that I've forgotten to bug you the past few months...Happy BDay celebrations! Hooray. Can't wait to see you in another month!
Hey Andrea! This is Cami Rush from the University 11th ward! Do you remember me? It's been a long time! I found your blog through the Felt's, who I found through Dana Wilis. Anyway, your kids are so cute and so big! I didn't even know you had a little girl! I had no idea you were in VA. We just got back from a trip to DC. It was awesome. Brett had a medical conference out there. Anyway, it's great to 'see' you. Check out my blog at: www.saratogarushes.blogspot.com.
Hi Andrea,
OK I will always know you as Crombie. I am so excited that I found your blog through The Felt's and the Willis' who were in my U ward. You have always been dear to me. You have such cute kids! S looks just like you! Keep in touch... http://jefferiesfamily.googlepages.com
Love ya,
Troi/Kate
Post a Comment