Saturday, December 8, 2007

I have been Tagged...

I have been tagged a few times and I have been one of the worst bloggers ever, so here is a cumulative redemptive effort:
4 Places I have lived:
Wellington St., The "Village", Charlottesville....uh oh I haven't lived very many places yet.

4 Places I have vacationed:
Hawaii; Outer Banks, NC; Salt Lake (it's kind of coockie going on vacation where you lived your whole life); Alaska on a cruise boat

4 Jobs I've had:
Trailside Dry Cleaners (loved it!!!); Brighton Camp; Deer Valley; MailBoxes Etc.

4 Foods I like:
cold cereal, peanut butter sandwiches, babyback ribs, candy

4 Hobbies:
painting, singing in the shower, skiing, looking at maps

4 Things people don't know about me:
I don't know if I can come up with four things which probably means that I talk too much about myself.

1. I don't like TV and sometimes that makes me feel like I live in a cave, but when we do watch any TV it is an OCCASION and Eric goes out and get us both an "Arches" (amazing ice cream in Virginia) and we make a real party out of it.

2. I always get the exact same flavor of Arches or order the exact same dinner at restaurants I like. I am boring snoring!

3. I am missing Eric a lot right now while we are without him in Hawaii..how do you picture your husband when you think of him? I picture mine sitting at the desk with one leg up, reading, holding a highlighter, with an eraser behind his ear. I love you babe.

4. I am afraid of snakes. Did anyone know that about me?

What was I doing 10 yrs ago.
Well, ten years ago I was a senior at Highland (Go Rams) and I am sure I was doing something obnoxious that only people like Pat and Charlotte Price or the Roland's driveway get to know about. Oh man.
I was mockingly calling Eric "Best Friend" and skipping school every single day to go rollerblading and lay out on Rupert's trampoline.

What was I doing 5 years ago.
Wow, I think that I was being really boring or something because I am really having to have to pick my brain to think what I was doing five years ago. I was working at Deer Valley and I was about to quit and go work at the U Hospital as a blood gas tech. We were just starting to notice that it was taking a while to get pregnant with Sterling, and I think we were just kind of in a holding pen...Eric hadn't really decided yet what to be when he grew up, I wasn't in school. weird.

What was I doing 1 year ago.
One year ago from now I was very pregnant with Kerrie. We were looking forward to having the Cannons out for a visit to Virginia and to celebrating Christmas in our quiet little apartment in Charlottesville. Eric was starting to study for step one of the boards and Sterling was not talking hardly at all but was still ruler of the house.

4 people I am tagging:
Becca, Kat, Marlo, and Gwendolyn.

4 comments:

Jill J said...

Afraid of snakes! Nooooo way, I had no idea. Ha! Glad to know you haven't grown out of it....it's so endearing.

*Leslie* said...

I can think of a lot of things you were doing ten years ago that would be fun to share.

Cecily R said...

I didn't know you were a painter! Good grief, I am a loser cousin.

Marlo said...

Remember that snake on the trail by Monticello. That was awesome. How long are you going to be away from Eric? Good luck. And tell Kerrie to eat some beach sand for me and Noelle.