Sunday, November 18, 2007

Current Happenings in the Cannon Family
(more current than September when we last posted)

Oh man, it's been a while since I posted last!


Every time I look outside I am surprised how gorgeous it is! We love Virginia in the fall. As we drive around Sterling keeps yelling out the window that the there are colors in the trees.

We are having a vacation and we are loving it, Eric has the whole week off for Thanksgiving. Sterling, Kerrie and I are busy packing up for our long adventure to Hawaii and Utah; we are leaving on Saturday. We have spent the last three months or so accumulating this-es and that-s for the plane ride and testing them out, and then hiding them so they don't lose their novelty. I'm feeling pretty good about this whole thing.....we'll be sure to post when we get there and let you all know if we made in it or if we died on the plane of sheer craziness.
I feel like I want to keep up with Leslie who already has their Christmas tree up. Well...we already have our Thanksgiving decorations up for NEXT YEAR! Beat that!

Here are some pics from the last while.
Peace Out.



Apple picking at Carter Mt.








I know that Halloween was a while ago, but here is our little lion...






I don't really know what to put for this caption...

Playing outside.....

5 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! Love the pics! Yes, we have to get together in December!

Cecily R said...

Holy crud your kiddies are so cute! If you're visiting close to us in Utah, please let me know! We'd love to see you!

Say hey to your mom and dad for us!

Nicole said...

Yeah! A new post, I am so excited to see those cute kids in a just a couple short days. WOO-HOO!! Love ya!

*Leslie* said...

Have I told you yet that I'm so jealous that you are in Hawaii!?! Sounds like a dream right now!

Marlo said...

So, I hope that you survived your trip since you havent posted yet. Cute kiddos. Kerry is so big.