Current Happenings at the Cannon Home
Eric:
Here's Eric after a day at the hospital. He is half way through his OB/GYN rotation and doing great. We are really enjoying "third year" and this whole adventure.
Andrea:
On Tuesday I got to be the "Birthday Girl" and I had a SPECTACULAR DAY!
Another day older another day wiser. The big 27! Wow, I am still a young'un.
Post Birthday Haircut Birthday Girl
Sterling:
Sterling's daily routine includes some serious work in the dirt. We have "cultivated" this patch of garden into a dirt haven equipped with dumptrucks, a bulldozer, buckets, shovels, measuring cups, and well, dirt.
Sterling has started a little preschool group. This is him on his first day, very proud of his show and tell (a cup of dirt.)
Kerrie Ann:
Oh, Kerrie! She is amazing. She is fun and sweet every minute of the day. She is happy to do anything and she thinks that Sterling is the best thing ever.
Mega Babe
Kerrie adoring her brother and
"taking a nap"
Here are some random pictures:
Duo Attack of the Camera:
Sterling; Sept 2005
Kerrie; Sept. 2007
Kerrie is still not so sure about "finger foods":
The End
15 comments:
Sterling is SOOO BIG! He looks like a miniture of Dave or Rupert. He is a handsome little guy. And Kerrie is getting too big too, time for you to visit again, holy cow. I love the haircut, that's hot, you are a Super Babe! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy BDAY! WOOHOO!
Thanks for the update and the pictures are great!!! You have an incredibley cute family!!
OH YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!!
Holy cow! I agree with Leslie. Sterling with his hair slicked looks a lot like a Felt. So supper cute, I can't wait to see those two cute kids in November!
Love ya!
i love it. and i still love that you married eric cannon. how fun. your kids are amazing and beautiful and i LOVE the haircut, what a babe. i am glad you are well!
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you did something totally fun to celebrate!
Too cute. Man, i really miss walking group. Maybe we could have virtual walking group...we just all get on our blogs and use webcams and it will be great.
What's that map on your wall by Eric?
I want to come play in the dirt with Sterling and the dump trucks! I love the update and the great pictures.
Happiest Belated Birthday To You, my dear cousin!
xo
Oh, and the Kerrie attacking the camera shots...my favorites. :)
Oh, cute Cannon family! Wow, you guys rock! It looks like you have so much fun together. I love love love your haircut....it makes me want to chop mine again. I sure do miss ya...will you be coming to Utah for Christmas this year? I hope so!!!
Cute hair! I love when Shane comes home in scrubs. He's my Dr. McDreamy. Hope you had a happy birthday!
Hey Cannon chick! This is Kim Porter...I love your blog. So fun! Check ours out at www.porterhouserules.blogspot.com Let's come blogging buddies!
Uh....it's November!! Time for a new post there darling! Love the family pics
I love your blog and the pictures. Your kids are so cute! Maybe you're in Hawaii because your last post was in September. Hey, when do you come to Utah next?
Post a Comment