Sterling in the rain in his slicker; he refused to put his arms down wearing his jacket and continued to walk around like this in the rain.
...Oh sweet revenge!
As always, life in Virginia is going along great! We had a nice visit from the Cannon's a few weeks ago and had a great time with them! Eric is finishing up his Family Medicine rotation this week. Kerrie has started to pull up to things and stand (wild and crazy!) Sterling is enjoying life as a Man of the Jungle playing in the dirt and running around happy and free on a daily basis. I am just happy and well; I have chosen a new favorite flavor of Tums to counterbalance the stress of busy-ness I have felt lately. (Berry Fusion Smoothies flavor... I love it!)
As always, life in Virginia is going along great! We had a nice visit from the Cannon's a few weeks ago and had a great time with them! Eric is finishing up his Family Medicine rotation this week. Kerrie has started to pull up to things and stand (wild and crazy!) Sterling is enjoying life as a Man of the Jungle playing in the dirt and running around happy and free on a daily basis. I am just happy and well; I have chosen a new favorite flavor of Tums to counterbalance the stress of busy-ness I have felt lately. (Berry Fusion Smoothies flavor... I love it!)
13 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious. All of it. I love that Sterling wouldn't put his arms down. I love the picture of Kerrie biting Sterling's shoulder. And I love the picture of Kerrie with her mouth wide open. Oh man, thanks for the lift me up!
Your kids are so great! we've got to get Pete and Kerrie together, so she can teach him her skills! She's awesome!
How sad am I that I've never even seen Kerrie in all her cute real lifeness and she's already that big!
Your kids are adorable...life in Virginia seems like it's wonderful for you guys.
I'm so glad I can take some sneak peaks at your cute family now!
Oh Andrea, I love your post. You make me laugh. Your kids are adorable.
Yea, new pictures. That rain coat is awesome! Kerrie looks so big. hey, are you gonna post about your race? How did it go? I'm so so bummed that I missed it.
love it. sterling is hilarious and kerrie is so beautiful! i am glad that you are well.
The rain coat is funny! Doesn't it remind you of "A Christmas Story" little Randy in his snow coat. "I can't put my arms down, Raaalphieee!.
Kerrie is incredible! Really, she seems really advanced to me. I'm glad she can defend herself from her older brother, that's an important skill. Sterling is getting so big. I wish we could see you soon!!! :(
I recognize that apartment. I miss it and all of the fun that we had.
I love the raincoat. That's so funny. Sounds like it should be in a story somewhere--they boy who wouldn't put his arms down.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!!!!
Andrea! I hope that you have the bestest birthday today! i hope that you are well and loving life. happy happy birthday! all our love from slc!
I love the raincoat arms! They are growing up so fast! I have to agree with you on the flavor of Tums, my favorite too!
Post a Comment