What's new in the Cannon world:
Kerrie Ann Cannon:
Kerrie is such an amazing baby! She is sleeping through the night and goes down for naps and bedtime usually smiling and chewing on a finger until she drifts to sleep. She is enjoying Oatmeal with bananas cereal, taking her brothers toys, and moving around in a sort of crawling, bear crawl, fall over on her face kind of motion. Though, she is starting to just regular crawl more and more, and she has learned to go from this locomotion to a sitting position. How ever she gets around she is speedy and is learning the joys of dismantling the lowest shelves of bookcases and toy shelfs.
Kerrie is such an amazing baby! She is sleeping through the night and goes down for naps and bedtime usually smiling and chewing on a finger until she drifts to sleep. She is enjoying Oatmeal with bananas cereal, taking her brothers toys, and moving around in a sort of crawling, bear crawl, fall over on her face kind of motion. Though, she is starting to just regular crawl more and more, and she has learned to go from this locomotion to a sitting position. How ever she gets around she is speedy and is learning the joys of dismantling the lowest shelves of bookcases and toy shelfs.
Oh Sterling! We love this guy so much! He is so fun! He is in mad crazy love with all things transportation. For a good time
we ride the bus, go to the airport and watch planes, or watch trains when they pass. He also loves to play in the stream at the playground in our apartment complex, make up songs, and study his books pointing to every picture he can name.
Life is so good! We are loving Virginia.
Eric Cannon:
Eric is almost finished with his pediatric rotation and is just starting to really love it. His interest was sparked by the NICU and thinks he could add NICU and pediatric cardiology to the list of possibilities for "things he might like to do when we grow up."
Andrea Cannon:
Well, I am just doing great! I am happy as a clam and peachy keen and all those happy adjectives. I am in the process of starting a medical wives group here at UVa and it has become very invovled and exciting. We have T-shirts now so I think that this club has already been a success! We are also in the middle of moving and I just got a busy calling so life is fast paced and sparkly right now.
I feel like just about every day I hear some sort of snake horror story. Do you remember "invisible lotion"? I must be wearing "tell me about snakes" lotion. Well, today's story, from a cute little lady I ended up walking down the Monticello trail with , was about her neighbor who yesterday reached into some ivy (which grows all over this town) by his house to get something and a copperhead bit his hand. She said "everyone knows there's copperheads in the ivy, don't go reaching your hand in there!" Just like everyone here seems to know that snakes fall out of the trees and come in your house sometimes. what a crazy place!
We had a great time going to the county fair this week! They had a fire truck and funnel cakes for sale along with Carolina BBQ and Catfish nuggets. 

whew, this was a long post!
The End
4 comments:
what...did we miss the county fair? When does it end? Sorry you had to walk with the snake lady! Hey, what is your calling...I guess you miss all the good stuff when you are late to church.
Kerrie is amazing. I can't believe she is so mobile so young. Both kiddos are darling. What is your new calling? I'm so glad you are all doing so well. Watch out for snakes I guess!
I know I'm way behind the times but GEEZ, I can't believe you married Eric Cannon! :) Who knew in elementary school THAT'd happen? I'm still going to write you an email...:)
your family is just beautiful! and your children, amazing!
Post a Comment