Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Kerrie is now a sitting up extraordinaire She is an amazing baby! She is so calm and sweet and fun. She pretty much just smiles, sleeps, eats, laughs and acts cute. She LOVES toys, she just gets giddy when you put any toy in front of her, and she squeals with delight if the toy makes a noise or has a fun texture. She has started to get up on all fours and rock so we are ready any day for her to take off crawling.




I wanted to compare this year's Slurpee pose to last year's
Slurpee shot.
My how these Rascally Rabbits grow!













5 comments:

Brynn said...

Holy smokes, your kids are SO CUTE!! I'll be emailing soon! :)

Suzie said...

What a brilliant way to document your children's growth! Ster looks like a little boy! (not a baby)

Suzie said...

What a brilliant way to document your children's growth! Ster looks like a little boy! (not a baby)

katherine said...

they are so freaking cute! i can't believe kerry. poor grace, she is sorta a wuss when it comes to being mobile. oh well.

Rufener Family said...

Hey Andrea, I just ran into your blog! Your kids are just so so cute! Streling is just so cute. They have grown so much in past two months. Kadin has asked to have him over and I had to explain why he could not. I think that he thought I was crazy. Why would he need a airplane? All we need to do is get in the car?! Our blog is rufenerfamily.blogspot.com