Thursday, June 21, 2007

No news is Good news

I have been waiting to post a new blog for when I would have some great story to tell or event to report.

Well, nothing exciting is in the forecast so I thought that I would post any way.



Ster and Kerrie are getting so grown up! Sterling is getting his license and going on his first date and Kerrie has starting reading! HA! Well, sometimes it feels that way.

Sterling is greatly enjoying his role as King of the House. Master Cannon loves to jump off the couch or chairs or anything else he can find in the not too high not too short range. Kerrie thinks that everything he does is hilarious and he can make her laugh harder than either Eric or me, and he thinks that is super great. I love watching them together laughing and playing. Talk about doubling your joy!

Kerrie has sprouted like a weed. (A very cute weed) and is already wearing 12 mo. size clothes. She is also quite the little mover on the floor although we aren't quite sure exactly how she does it. She just wiggles, rolls and squirms her little self all over the room.

Life is wonderful and Eric and I are happy as clams!

The End

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I've been waiting to hear something from you! I love the new pictures of your sweet family. You'll have to put up some picts of Virginia so I can remember what spring is supposed to feel like!

*Leslie* said...

Sterling and Kerrie are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the new pictures, it is so so so fun to see how your kids are growing. Sounds like Sterling is going to keep you extra busy!!

Suzie said...

Chotchie, you need to post more! Your kids look so cute! I can't believe how big Kerrie is!

katherine said...

yea, i love that you updated with just fun nothings! that is the best! it is so fun to see pictures of your kids and they are so freaking cute!

Brynn said...

Andrea?! Andrea Felt CANNON? Your kids are the cutest! Where are the pictures of YOU!? It has been a LONG TIME! I have a blog too...br2stewarts.blogspot.com! Wow, I can't believe you have a TODDLER! I'm glad I found your blog...even though it looks like you don't update very much...:)