Wednesday, July 11, 2007

4th of July...best day EVER!!!!

We had pretty much the best 4th of July EVER!!!! We woke before the chickens and set out for the beach. Sterling loved the sand and the waves (waves for looking at only) and Kerrie didn't mind chillin' on her blanket for a few hours.
Next we had a fabulous BBQ at a great little park here in Cville. Eric discovered a rope swing and wooed me with his bravery of going off of it. Sterling was impressed too and wondered when it was going to be his turn.
After the BBQ we had a fireworks spectacular complete with homemade icecream and sparklers.
We feel very blessed by our wonderful friends here in Virginia that have made this adventure great. We are so grateful for all of our friends from here to Utah and beyond!

4 comments:

Becca said...

You guys are brave! I have talked myself out of WAY too many rope swings! Looks like a great day and your kids are SO cute! love those babes...

*Leslie* said...

I'm so glad to see new pics of your cute fam. The beach sounds fabulous to me; I wish we could come visit you!

Marlo said...

Andrea you rock the walking group. Now we just have to see your soccer skills before we can crown you as the coolest girl in our ward...I won't even go into your karaoke skills.

Becca said...

Ok, my comment here is that I love that Andrea and Marlo know each other because I know you both from way different worlds! Wowie!