Hello again from MN!
First, let me say, that our trip to UT and ID was AMAZING! We love and miss so many people out there! We can't believe it has been 6 years that we have been gone! Wow!
First, let me say, that our trip to UT and ID was AMAZING! We love and miss so many people out there! We can't believe it has been 6 years that we have been gone! Wow!
Whitney at Silver Lake. We couldn't believe the raging torrent of a
river coming out of Big Cottonwood Canyon. Wild!
Well, Big C is the Big 1! We love our little Calvin and we are so grateful to have him in our family. I tell my mom he is like a perpetual bouquet of flowers (or something more manly) that all of us in the family just watch and enjoy and love. He lifts all of us and brings us so much joy!

Birthday Boy!!!!
A new favorite pose.
Here is a picture of some garden harvest. Meager as it is, we are really loving it. It has been profound, really, how much joy and excitement comes from working as a family in a garden.
7 comments:
So cute! Thanks for updating. I can't believe you have two kids that I haven't met, yet. Looking forward to Decemember AND I need to call you. :)
Are you sure that last picture isn't you and Eric about 25 years ago? Crazy. It is so fun to hear from you, and those kiddos are just the cutest. I loved the "perpetual bouquet of flowers" idea. It's great to have a child like that. Love ya!
Oh my gosh Andrea - i didn't even know that you were blogging. Get this - if I click your blog link from my blog it goes to the post when Whitney was born - so I thought you stopped blogging at that point until today when I linked to your blog from another friend's blog and saw all of these posts that I've been missing out on. I feel awful that I missed everything - I'm sorry. But I LOVED catching up on everything. You have the cutest family - I don't know how you do 4 kids and residency - I'm barely surviving with 2. But keep posting because I am loving it!!!
I love it when you update! Your kids are super cute! My friend has a nephew that looks like Sterling. I'll have to send you a pic one of these days.
Isn't growing your own food fun? I bet the kids love it.
Miss you guys! XOXO
The kids look great! So do your carrots!
I love when you blog and I love when you come to Utah. Your children are BEAUTIFUL. Move home.
Hi! I stumbled upon your blog. Long time no see! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment