Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's been a few months...it must be time for another post

Hello from Indiana!

This is the "no news is good news" post. All is well here in Indiana and there is not much to tell.

Whitney officially has her first ringlets and we are looking forward to another Kerrie-esque head of wild hair. Sterling has decided that he loves me and that he will write me a Valentine every day. Does it get any better than sweet little boys? And Kerrie just runneth over with sunshine and joy.

I still pull up our friend Emily Jones' blog and have a good cry over the loss of her sweet husband John. It has just broken our hearts and we are still grieving for them. Though, this sadness seems inappropriate in light of Emily's powerful testimony of our loving Heavenly Father and His plan for us. She knows that her and John will be together again someday and her strength lifts everyone around her.

We got to go to Utah (hooray!) for Rupert's wedding and that was great fun! We had glorious Cannon family time, wild and crazy Felt family time (but it was great too) and we finally got to see Leslie's house and see our sweet Kat too. Congrats Ru and your cutie cute wife Jessica. We love you!

Until we post again in another few months we hope that all is well with all of you friends and loved ones out there!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Andrea! I have been thinking of you!! We met the Joneses at the bbq when we were visiting you guys, and feel for the sweet girl Emily we met, for you, and all of your med friends at UVA. I really was thinking of it last night and still can't believe it.

Wow, Rupert is all grown up! Congrats!! Glad you had a great visit!

How are you holding up, anyway? Shane is on call tonight and I think of you all the time with THREE kids and a husband always gone! Holy cow! You are the woman!

take care!!

Cecily R said...

I'm still super sad that I didn't get to see you guys when you were here. Next time you come, we are going out on a date. A good girl cousin date. Promise.