I never knew I had it in me to be such a terribly inconsistent blogger... WOW!
But hey, here goes...another post!
Halloween!.......
Fall leaf walk in Brown Co.,
Happy Birthday Whitney! Thank you for sharing your cake with all of us!
OK all, we'll see you in another six months or so when we post again..... :)
5 comments:
I wish you would post more often! What a darling, darling family you have.
I've been waiting for a post! Those to kiddos are adorable. I miss you guys!!! My favorite pic is the cake picture. Sterling looks so happy and excited. Why are there no pictures of Whitney? Please post again and put some up of her...and please move back to Charlottesville.
I am so happy to see a post! We miss you! Your kids are adorable and growing up so fast!
I can't get enough of Kerrie's darling hair! She is too cute! Sterling is looking so handsome and so grown up and Whitney has the cutest little angel face ever! And you look great!!! Miss you. Move home.
Andrea - just found your blog! It was so wonderful to see you a few weeks ago, even though it was not the reason I would've wanted for your trip. Your kids are so darling!
Post a Comment